I had to have surgery 3 weeks ago to correct an issue that has put me in the hospital 3 times in the last 4 months. Since I had to stay in the hospital for 5 days and the recovery time was long, my mom came down to help Ryan with the kids. I honestly am not sure what we would have done without her. She took care of all 3 kids once I got home and was pretty much couch bound. She cleaned, did laundry, took care of me, took the kids to the movies...twice. I think the kids wore her out but I know how much they loved having her here! Thank you so much mom! Here is the one picture I took the whole week she was here but it's the sweetest one in my opinion.
4 years ago

3 comments:
Yea, Peggy! That pic is awesome, Chell
I am so glad your mom was able to come help out! What a great mom!
It was great having you here Peggy, thank you so much!
Post a Comment