Monday, August 27, 2012

Girls Night

When I asked Reese what was the one thing she wanted to do before school started she said "A girls night!".  How could I ever say no to that! So last Monday Kaylie, Reese and I headed out for our Mommy/Daughter date.  Reese was very specific about what she wanted to do.  Shopping, bowling, dinner and ice cream were her requests.  Well, we got 2 out of 3 in.  We went shopping, had dinner at Ruby Tuesday down on the Harbor and then sat outside and had some yummy ice cream.  Oh how I love my big girls! I have to admit that I love it that they are getting older.  I love our grown up conversations and grown up activities.  I don't have to keep them occupied by toys or coloring at dinner.  It honestly has been so much fun and I really enjoy our girl time together.  I'm looking forward to our next date!

I apologize for the horrible, horrible Iphone pictures.

1 comment:

Gma said...

Ha ha! Loved those girls and their Mom so much!