Seriously, how it is possible that Reese Michelle is 7. It seems like only a couple of years ago that I was in the hospital having her. Reese is becoming such a big girl. One thing that I love about her is how easy she is to please. She doesn't ask for much. Just some love and some time that is just for her. The only thing she wanted this year for her birthday was to take her friends, Taylor and Sara, along with Kaylie to Shenaneganz for some miniature golf and arcade games and then to CiCi's for pizza. So we did just that. After filling ourselves up to the max on pizza and cinnamon rolls we came back to the house for ice cream (yes, the kids still wanted ice cream after all that food!) and presents. It was such a fun evening!
Reese, you are such a blessing to us. I still remember holding you for the first time when you were born and then remember holding you again so tightly on your 1st birthday when you were a sick little baby in the hospital. From that day on I knew what a fighter you would be. You are strong willed, of course, but also so loving to everything and everyone. You love deeply and strongly and I think that's about all you ask for in return. You amaze me every single day with your smile, laughter, jokes, and your energy (which you have a lot of!). Your Daddy and I love you so very much sweet Reese. Happy 7th Birthday!
4 years ago





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Reese!!
Jeeze I didn't pick the right bday to miss! Love you Reese!
Post a Comment