When Mason turned 2 we bought him a train table that when you flip it over converts to a Lego table. Well the Lego's they included were itty bitty and way too small to be handled by a 2 year old so we put them away and Mason just played with the train part of the table. The Lego's were forgotten about until today when we were playing and Mason wanted to turn the table over. Oh my goodness what fun he had! I cannot believe I had forgotten about them until now because he played with them forever. We now have little Lego pieces strewn about our house that I'm sure will be lost and never to be seen again but oh well. He loves it and that's all that matters! Lots of pics that show the fun and determination.
Aww, Mr. Mason looks adorable. We will have to come visit so Asher can come play Legos too! He loves them and unfortunately his floor is a disaster because of this!
2 comments:
Aww, Mr. Mason looks adorable. We will have to come visit so Asher can come play Legos too! He loves them and unfortunately his floor is a disaster because of this!
I want to play Legos with Mason. Can we go to Legoland the next time I come to town;)
Post a Comment