4 years ago
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Reese's Thanksgiving Play
Reese's Thanksgiving extravaganza was this morning and it began with a play. Each child got to choose what animal they wanted to be and Reese chose to be the deer. They worked so hard this past month memorizing their lines and Reese's teacher was proud of how well Reese enunciated and how loud she spoke during practice. This morning I was expecting great things and well, let's just say that public speaking is not Reese's gift. To her credit, she is only 6 :). Anyway, she was pretty nervous and ended up mumbling through her lines but she looked so cute doing it. Oh well, all of the kids were so cute and the class did a fantastic job. We love you our little firecracker Reese! 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She looks so cute! And I didn't know she is beginning to look like Kaylie! I'll bet she did just fine:)
Awe, sweet Reese.
Post a Comment