Friday, November 4, 2011

A boy and his toys.

Mason has never been one that really plays with toys. He would much prefer playing with blocks, tupperware, boxes, balls, etc. Trust me, I have no issues with this since it means less mess :). However, on Tuesday, he actually decided to play with some toys in his closet. Oh how he loved the Little People farm and alphabet mat. I have no idea how much time we spent with those toys but it was a long time. After he was done we decided to go for a walk. Mason was adamant that we take his trick-or-treat pail with us. He was so adorable strolling along with his pail and his cat walking beside him. Every once in awhile he would start to go up to a house and try to knock on the door to ask for candy. I think he wants it to be Halloween again.

1 comment:

Gma said...

So precious! Can't wait to see him again;)