Kaylie turned 9 yesterday and on Friday we had a few of her friends over for a slumber party. We started off the night stuffing our stomachs full of Cici's pizza and then headed back home for cake, presents, and a movie. Kaylie and her friend Christina crashed halfway though the movie but the Sara, Taylor and Reese stayed up very late. Of course all of them were up around 6 which made it a very short night for this mom but it was all worth it. They all had a great time and I just love seeing my girls with their friends.
Happy Birthday sweet Kaylie girl. I cannot believe that you will be 10 next year!? We love you so much!











Happy Birthday sweet Kaylie girl. I cannot believe that you will be 10 next year!? We love you so much!









3 comments:
Birthday slumber parties with friends! So fun! Happy Birthday Kaylie!
Slumber parties are so fun!!! (when you're not the one hosting...ha!) Looks like you girls had a fun time...and I love reading about what your "big" girls do...it's a glimpse into what's in store for us!
Oh how fun, I'm sure she had such a great time as the pictures tell a great, birthday story.
Post a Comment