Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

My kids were the cutest things ever this year for Halloween! The girls decided to be the Silvermist again this year but when I had them try their costumes on at 3pm, they of course didn't fit. That's what I get for procrastinating! This led to a very fast run to the store for last minute costumes. Thankfully they still had some that the girls loved. Kaylie ended up being a midnight fairy. Reese was a Barbie witch. And Mason was Josh Hamilton from the Rangers. Mason's costume led to some interesting comments from home owners. They all said how absolutly adorable he was but then it usually led to either "Go Rangers or "Oh those Rangers", or my favorite "I'm not sure I can root for them again". So they lost the world series but they made it TO the world series! You still have to support them!!

Anyway, back to Halloween. The kids got lots and lots of candy. Everything that Mason got on his very first trick or treat was either eaten by me or given to the kids :). Overall, a fantastic Halloween!

No comments: