Monday, October 31, 2011

Heather's B-day!

Kelly, Heather, Ryan and I celebrated Heather's 34th birthday in style this year. Kelly arrived and surprised Heather with a chauffeured car to take us to our destination. Our first stop was Scotch and Sirloin which was as delicious as I remember! Once we were all stuffed to the max we headed out for some dancing and some "Big Fat Fun". Yes, that was the name of the band playing at the club we went to. I have to admit that going to clubs was never my thing but Saturday night was a lot of fun. Heather got me to break out of my shell a little bit and I actually got out on the dance floor for a couple of songs. Most of the time we just talked, laughed and had a really good time. Happy Birthday Heather! Lots of pictures in this one.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Fun! And I saw Heather at Target the next day!

Lisa said...

Fun times! You guys have been busy, lots of posts that I am just now getting around to reading :)

Heather said...

Thank you SO much for coming up and celebrating with me! The weekend was great and wouldn't have been the same without my dance partner :) I had a blast!