Friday, March 2, 2012

Lady Antebellum!!!

Well after 2 years of everyone being sick on his birthday I promised Ryan an awesome birthday this year. Wouldn't you know it that Mason gets sick and I get Strep but there was no stopping us from enjoying Ryan's present. On his actual birthday, which was Thursday, we didn't do much but Saturday night we dropped Mason off at a friends and Ryan, the girls and I headed to the AAC to see our favorite country group Lady Antebellum!! Oh my, it was such a fantastic show. This was the first concert for both Kaylie and Reese and they were so excited. Reese got kind of bored at the opening acts because she really just wanted to see Lady A but Kaylie really enjoyed it all once her sensitive ears got used to the noise. Once Lady A started singing "We Own the Night" the girls' eyes got so big and they starting smiling and clapping. They sang along to every single song and even knew more songs that I did! Watching them was so much fun and it certainly made me feel a little better. I will never forget this evening and I truly hope Ryan enjoyed it as much as we did. Happy 34th Ryan!! Eating before the show.Thompson SquareDarius Rucker. Yep, the girls knew most of his song too. I got a kick when he sang some Hootie and the Blowfish songs. Took me back to high school! Woo hoo. Lady A!!!

This was fun. The band came down to the front and they brought back Thompson Square and Darius and they all sang. What a fun concert!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun!!

The Gillaspie Family said...

Did you bring your big lens?? How'd you get in?! I always get sent back to my car. :) Glad you guys had fun!!

Gma said...

Family fun! You guys know how to do it!

Emily said...

Aw...glad Ryan had a fun birthday!