Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I am so very far behind!

These pictures were taken at the beginning of November when we went up to Kansas for Grammy Deane's birthday.  Along with taking her out to dinner, we enjoyed all of the fall leaves in Kansas.  We had leaf throwing fights and a big, huge leaf pile that the kids loved being thrown into and jumping in.  There is no particular order of these photos and there are so many because I couldn't pick and choose. 
Leaf throwing with Nana
Big huge leaf pile that Grandpa Mike made.
We don't get these kind of leaves in Texas!
Where's Mason?

Love this!
She's getting heavy folks!
Such pretty girls!
Grandma Pam and the girls

Kaylie playing catch with Grandpa
Who's taller?
Kaylie and Heather
A little scary but too funny not to post. 
Happy Birthday Grammy Deane!

1 comment:

Gma said...

Those are all so great! I need copies!