Wednesday, September 19, 2012

And Finally, Glen Rose- Part 3

Sunday morning we woke up, ate breakfast, and made it to our next adventure just in time.  Fossil Rim is a drive through zoo where the animals come right up to your car and you can feed them.  I thought Mason might freak out but he didn't! He loved throwing out the food but he wouldn't keep it in his hand long enough for the animals to eat from it (imagine that).  The girls had a blast too!

 Overall it was a fantastic trip and I am all ready to plan the next one.  Oh how I love my little family!
These guys were a little scary looking so the windows stayed up!
The deer liked to block the road.
No, she did not stay that way
The giraffe didn't want our food that day
Zebra's are Reese's favorite zoo animal.
"I'm ready to go Grandpa!" (Please disregard the pink hat)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun family trip! We can't wait for the girls to get a little older so we can go on family trips.

Gma said...

I love those hats with lights on them. Eden and I make believe when we go in imaginary caves. I hope you bought them:)

So glad you guys had such a fun trip!