Over Labor Day weekend we decided to take a short trip to Glen Rose. I had heard so much about this place that I figured it would be a great place to take the kids. After doing a bunch of research I had a plan in place and we headed out Saturday morning. Our first stop was a place called Big Rocks. When we first got there I was a little disappointed but once the kids got going they, and Ryan, had a blast! These rocks were huge and you could run and jump over them. There is also a stream that you can wade in but due the drought it was too low to get in. I was quite amused at what a daredevil little Reese was. She had no fear!
After Big Rocks, we checked into the hotel and then got ready to do a little swimming! And I can finally say that after 3 summers of swim lessons, the girls can now swim the length of the pool!
1 comment:
Wow the beginning of a fun trip!
Post a Comment