Monday, April 30, 2012

It was a happy, happy day in the Everhart household!

After almost a year,  Reese's 1st tooth finally, FINALLY, fell out!!  It's been loose for so long and while brushing her teeth a couple of months ago I noticed her permanent tooth was already behind her baby one.  I kept trying to push her to wiggle, wiggle but she adamantly refused.  It finally took calling the dentist and telling her that "Dr Sandy wants you to wiggle that tooth so much because she really doesn't want to pull it but will if she has too".  It only took 2 days after that and the tooth was out.  Unfortunately, she swallowed it which seems to be a pattern in this house because Kaylie swallowed her first one as well.  Anyway, we are very thankful that the 1st one is out but now we have to push her to wiggle the tooth beside it because I noticed that permanent tooth is in as well.  She will be losing baby teeth until she is 20 at this rate!

2 comments:

Gma said...

I love her triple bunches! Glad that tooth came out!

Emily said...

She is so cute! She has a little window now. :) I can't believe how grown she is.