Friday, April 27, 2012

Another Weekend in Kansas

Last weekend we headed up to Kansas to celebrate our nephew, Ike's, 1st birthday.  We weren't able to spend a whole bunch of time with everyone but I think we used the time we did have well. Saturday morning was spent with my sister and her family.  The kids played outside and had quite a fun time playing ball keep a way.  Heather and I just sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather while watching the kids have a great time together. After our morning with them we headed off for Ike's birthday party.  He's such a serious little guy but so precious!  I wasn't there for some of it because I had a photo shoot but, from what I hear, Miss Eden finally gave Uncle Ryan a hug! This is a huge deal for her and seeing the picture melted my heart! We ended the day with dinner with Gma and Grammie Deane.  Even though it was a short trip, it was well worth it.  We had a great time!
Asher and Mason
Reese and Asher

Heather and Paige
Ellie, Reese and Asher
Heather and I
Reese and Ellie tying to get ball.
Kaylie and Paige
Kaylie finally got it!
Reese, Nana and Kaylie all playing on their electronics.
Emily, Eden and Ike
Grandpa Mike and Mason
Ryan and the flat Matt (life like cut out since Matt is currently serving in Afganiston and couldn't be there).
Posing Eden
Ike and Kaylie
So serious eating that cupcake!
Tim (Emily's dad), Mike and Ryan
Posing in front of Applebee's
I love these 3!
I had to get in at least one picture.

2 comments:

Gma said...

Nice pictures. That one of Ry and Flat Daddy really got me! We had such a fun time. And it will only get better and better!

I love you too, Chell!

Emily said...

He is so cute with that cupcake! He was sooooo tired. I was sorry that you and Mason missed musical chairs!