4 years ago
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Mommy and son day at the Zoo.
Even though it was a mid 50 degree day (which is a little chilly by TX standards), I decided to take Mason to the zoo to do something different for the day. It was perfect. We got there at 9:30 and there was absolutely no one there. We had the whole place to ourselves for almost 2 hours before other people showed up. Mason had such a good time checking out all the animals and having free reign to run around. His favorite parts were the giraffes, elephants and sitting on all of the statues. One giraffe got so close to him and Mason thought that was hilarious. His least favorite was the goats. Who knew that a "baaa" could be so scary! I thought the thing had bitten Mason from the way he was screaming but alas it was just saying hi :). My baby has gotten to be such a big boy that we didn't even need to take the stroller this time around. He had his backpack though which still allowed me to have some control over my little man :). Mason and I had such a fun time that I cannot wait to go back!! 











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at that big boy! How nice for both you;)
How fun for you two! Love the back pack.
Post a Comment