Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Rockin' Eve (not really)

Tonight ended up being more like New Years sickly Eve. Ryan and I both have some sort of flu bug, Mason has strep and croup, and Reese's stomach hurts. Talk about a cruddy NYE! Oh well, the most important part is that we are all together and happy. Kaylie and Reese wanted to stay up until midnight but I think sleep is more important this year so we will put the girls to bed, Ryan and I will ring in 2012 at 11pm with the New York folks and then head to bed ourselves. I hope everyone has a safe and happy and healthy NYE!

2 comments:

Gma said...

Well at least everyone looks good and happy. Hope all of you feel better today!

Thanks for sharing the Blog all year long. I treasure it. When ever I am missing all of you too much, I can just bring it up and join the memories!

Emily said...

It rocked more than mine! I spent mine chatting with Matt online. Haha!