We finally got around to decorating the house for Christmas last weekend. Once everything was out and up I found that I wanted to do more this year. This gave me the perfect excuse to shop! In one day we went from a 1 tree house to a 5 tree house (hey you have to have the same amount of trees as people right?). Since there is only so much you can do when you have an almost 2 year old that wants to play with/destroy everything, I am planning to wait until the sales are up after Christmas to grab some stuff for next year. I don't believe I have gotten to the overdone decorating area yet so there is still more to be done! 


See that nice, heavy stocking holder? Yes, Mason pulled that down and possibly/probably broke his toe!
Ryan's K-State Christmas tree. The ornaments in this picture look blue but they are in fact purple and silver.
A great find I found in Canton last month. I love this Christmas calender that we can use every year! 
Can't forget about the snowbabbies!
The entryway Christmas tree. See that star? Kaylie girl made that for me since I wasn't feeling well and I didn't want to go out and buy one. I love it!



See that nice, heavy stocking holder? Yes, Mason pulled that down and possibly/probably broke his toe!
Ryan's K-State Christmas tree. The ornaments in this picture look blue but they are in fact purple and silver.
A great find I found in Canton last month. I love this Christmas calender that we can use every year! 
Can't forget about the snowbabbies!
The entryway Christmas tree. See that star? Kaylie girl made that for me since I wasn't feeling well and I didn't want to go out and buy one. I love it!
4 comments:
Ah, it looks wonder! I just counted 3 trees, however. What did I miss!
I want a Kaylie star too! I will e-mai her tonight:)
The girls have trees in their rooms too but I didn't take any pictures of those. Maybe I will though!
So pretty! I am loving that Christmas calendar! I think I'm in need of a Canton trip....
Love the tree in the new location. :) And I didn't see that calendar when we were there...how cute!
Post a Comment