My friend Elizabeth had the idea of going on a vacation together to Colorado and I of course jumped at the chance. I love Colorado but had never been to Denver which is her hometown. We left very late on a Tuesday night and came home on Saturday. It was the perfect get-a-way. While we were there we shopped, she showed me where she grew up, saw the mountains, got massages, ate some amazing food, danced, and did some crazy daredevil stuff as well such as indoor skydiving. The skydiving was my favorite part of the whole trip! I also got to have lunch with my cousin who lives out there and have not seen in a long time. Overall it was just so nice to relax and have some fun. I actually ended up not taking many pictures but here ya go.
 |
| In front of Mile High where the Broncos play. Go Peyton! |
No comments:
Post a Comment