Sunday, March 24, 2013

Christmas!

Now that it's almost April I figured it was time to finish up last years post so I can buy our yearly blog book! Our Christmas this year was pretty low key, as it seems to be every year, which works out perfectly for us.  The kids were up early as usual and ran into the living room to see what Santa had brought.  After our annual Christmas waffles, we opened up our family gifts.  Kaylie's favorite item was her new PTE softball helmet, Reese's was her Dreamlight that she has been asking for forever, and Mason's favorite was his new pair of Cowboy boots and scooter.  Ryan and I skipped gifts for eachother this year since we are each taking trips in 2013 and that was our gift.  Melody loved her yearly calender and enjoying time with the grandkids.  Overall, it was a very successful Christmas along with a beautiful snow that was quite unexpected!  Enjoy all the pics!
Add caption

No comments: