Sunday, November 11, 2012

State Fair of Texas

Upon realizing that it was the last week of the State Fair and we still hadn't gone, I decided to take the kids one afternoon.  I had to take them all by myself because Ryan was out of town that week so that made the adventure quite entertaining.The kids rode a couple of rides, we ate ice cream, walked through the auto show, a shoe was lost, crying happened at least twice, but I think overall we all had a great time. 
Reese wanted to ride the roller coaster.  I don't think she will ever ride another one.

Even with a sprained wrist, Kaylie was still allowed to ride this one.

This is where Big Tex once stood.  He caught on fire the day we were there and there was nothing left. 
This is what Big Tex looked like last year.

1 comment:

Gma said...

Hey, I want this on my calendar for next yr. Oh, yeah, I will be retired and can do what I want;)