A week or so ago Kaylie asked if her and I could go have a girls night...just the two of us. How could I possibly say no to that!? We did have to compromise on dinner and invite the rest of the family but after dinner we decided to go see the movie "Brave". It was such a cute movie and a great movie for mothers and daughters so it was perfect for our date night. We had such a good time and cannot wait for the next girls night!
 |
| Yes, I showed my 9 year old the fine art of sneaking food into the movie theater. :) |
2 comments:
I am so glad you do this type of thing with the children separately. It makes them all feel so special I'm sure;)
Thank you for the reminder that my girls need some one on one time!
Post a Comment