Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Softball Dad!

Word's cannot express how happy this dad was last night during Kaylie's last softball game of the summer season. The girl was 3 for 4, with two bunts and one infield single. It's worth noting that the single she hit was on a full count and the one time she didn't get on base she walked but was called out because she stepped off first base too early. This is a new rule for U12 softball that she nor the team knew. Even the coach had to go ask what happened. If you step off first after a walk you have to run to 2nd (steal).

I was and still am so excited for her and how she played. I am only sad now that the season is over and that there will be no more games. I wish the hot streak could continue.
Happy Dad!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We are so proud of you Kaylie Rian! Way to go!!

Lisa said...

Way to go Kaylie!!