4 years ago
Monday, May 21, 2012
Mother's Day
I had a really wonderful Mother's Day this year. We started off with Church and then lunch with the family. Since my NYC trip was only 2 weeks away, my friend Jess (who is going with me) and I spent the rest of the day shopping for our trip! Hours and hours relaxing and shopping while Ryan took care of the kids was a day well spent. That evening we met up at Outback for dinner and boy, it was yummy! Thank you making my day so special. I love, love, LOVE being a MOM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah, what lovely day you had! I am glad you are the Mom to my Texas gkids! Love you!
That is my kind of Mother's Day!
You are a wonderful mother, I hope you had a great day. You look gorgeous in these pictures!
Post a Comment