Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mason's 2nd Birthday Party

On Saturday, 2 weeks after his birthday, we finally celebrated Mason's big day with a few of his little friends. We had an airplane craft and coloring. Papa made an awesome airplane out of a Dish Network box that we filled with little toys and covered with packing peanuts which symbolized clouds. The kids had so much fun digging in and finding goodies. After opening presents we tried singing to Mason and to get him to blow out his candle but he kind of flipped out when everyone was singing so that part was over pretty quick. Poor little guy got so overwhelmed! Overall, we all had a great time. I think the best part was watching Mason interact with his friends. They have all kind of grown up together this past year and I cannot wait to see them get closer and have even more fun in the years to come. They are all so cute! Coloring and putting stickers on their wooden planes. Papa's plane. Digging in!Look at those precious faces!Nana and PapaHe loves everything Toy Story.He got very upset when I wouldn't open his Woody doll Box. Thankfully Brian came to the rescue!Happy Birthday little Mason! We love you!

3 comments:

Gma said...

Sorry I missed your party Mr. Man! I have a present for you! Hope to see you very soon!

Lisa said...

That is so fun that Mason has some boy friends that are all around the same age! What a great party!

Emily said...

I hope Mason had a fun birthday party and enjoyed it!